Definitive Technology Mythos XTR-20BP Slim Bipolar Surround Speaker
Slim Bipolar Surround Speaker
- Bipolar driver array disperses sound over a wide area for a totally immersive experience
- Aircraft-grade aluminum enclosure and proprietary damping technology ensure total rigidity
- Pure aluminum dome tweeter and two 3.5” XTDD mid/bass drivers create an enthusiast-level sound stage
- Compact size and ease of use make this high performance speaker completely unobtrusive
SOUND BEYOND ITS SIZE
When gorgeous hand-polished aircraft-grade aluminum houses the same active drivers and tweeter of bigger speakers within the same series, what you get is a physically smaller speaker that punches above its weight. Mounted or shelved, the state-of-the-art engineering in the XTR-20BP brings dynamic sound, pinpoint imaging and superb realism to life just like its XTR siblings.
Broad Sound for Enthusiasts
With two XTDD mid/bass drivers angled in opposite directions, the midrange dispersion is broadened to create the kind of diffuse sound stage home theater enthusiasts crave.
Extruded Aluminum Enclosure
Feather lightness meets rock-solid rigidity in the aircraft-grade aluminum, hand-polished gloss black enclosures found on all Mythos® Series speakers.
PolyStone™ Non-Resonant Baffle
The precision blend of materials in the speaker baffle give Mythos® Series speakers yet another advantage in creating an environment free from noise interference.
Better Experiences Built In
Robust sound and wide ranging clarity from such a small speaker is the result of our forward-thinking approach to sound—the kind we engineer into every one of our products.
(1) PureFlat Wall Mount
(1) Wall Mounting Template
11.88″ (30.18 cm)
6″ (15.24 cm)
2.5″ (6.35 cm)
1/4″ 20 Threaded Insert
(1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Tweeter – Pure Aluminum Dome
(2) 3.5″ (8.89 cm) d (Round) Mid/Woofer – XTDD Anodize Aluminum
(1) 0″ (0 cm) h x 0″ (0 cm) w (Oval) Tweeter/Mid Array – BiPolar Configuration
Total Frequency Response
100 Hz → 30 kHz
Max Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
A/V Crossover Setting
A/V Receiver Crossover Settings
Array: Small (120 Hz)
Flush-Mount Wall Bracket